Info: Ovo nije bogomolja, ovo je samo forum, ovdje ne vaze pravila ponasanja kao za njih ali je uljudnost i tolerancija pozeljna. Ovdje se raspravlja o religijama i filozofiji, ali forum nije vjerski ni filozofski i ne pripada ni jednoj religiji, ni jednoj filozofiji.

FORUM : Religija i filozofija : Illuminati New World Order
Strana: 1 2 3 4 5
New Topic Post Reply
Pošiljalac Poruka
bdirlija
Nivo: Forumski doajen
http://youtu.be/E4OqAa9pcGQ

Registriran(a): 26-02-2009
Odgovori: 1638
IP: Maskiran

View Profile Send Email to User Send Private Mesage to User
icon Re: Illuminati New World Order

citat:
ADAM , our first Parent, created after the Image of God, the great Architect of the Uni-verse, must have had the Liberal Sciences, particularly Geometry, written on his Heart; for even since the Fall, we find the Principles of it in the Hearts of his Offspring, and which, in process of time, have been drawn forth into a convenient Method of Propositions, by observing the Laws of Proportion taken from Mechanism : So that as the Mechanical Arts gave Occa-sion to the Learned to reduce the Elements of Geometry into Method, this noble Science thus reduc’d, is the Foundation of all those Arts, (particularly of Masonry and Architecture) and the Rule by which they are conducted and perform’d.

No doubt Adam taught his Sons Geometry, and the use of it, in the several Arts and Crafts convenient, at least for those early Times ; for CAIN, we find, built a City, which he call’d CONSECRATED, or DEDICATED, after the Name of his eldest Son E NO C H ; and becoming the Prince of the one Half of Mankind, his Posterity would imi-tate his royal Example in improving both the noble Science and the useful Art.*

Nor can we suppose that S E T H was less instructed, who being the Prince of the other Half of Mankind, and also the prime Cultivator of Astronomy, would take equal care to teach Geometry and Masonry to his Offspring, who had also the mighty Advantage of Adam’s living among them.†

But without regarding uncertain Accounts, we may safely conclude the old World, that lasted 1656 Years, could not be ignorant of Masonry; and that both the Families of Seth and Cain erected many curious Works, until at length NOAH, the ninth from Seth, was commanded and directed of God to build the great Ark, which, tho’ of Wood, was certainly fabricated by Geometry, and according to the Rules of Masonry.

NOAH, and his three Sons, JAPHET, SHEM, and
HAM, all Masons true, brought with them over the Flood the Tra ditions and Arts of the Ante-deluvians, and amply com municated them to their growing Offspring ; for about 101 Years after the Flood we find a vast Number of ’em, if not the whole Race of Noah, in the Vale of Shinar, employ’d in building a City and large Tower, in order to make to them selves a Name, and to prevent their Dispersion.... itd. itd.

Mislim...
A koga interesuje ostatak The Constitutions of the Free-Masons za Premier Grand Lodge of England (napisao veleèasni James Anderson, sveæenik prezbiterijanske crkve), bujrum navedeni link.

Prije nekoliko mjeseci na RTS-u je gostovao prvi veliki majstor velike lože Jugoslavije Zoran D. Neneziæ i u razgovoru ima rijeèi i o posebno dobrim odnosima Srbije sa Engleskom i Francuskom, te o njihovom utjecaju na politiku ovih prostora.... Ne mogu naæi drugi dio.

07-04-2012 at 22:29 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
statebriga
nezaobilazna

Registriran(a): 07-05-2009
Odgovori: 9876

je l' ovo i svetlana cenic u iluminatima?

26-04-2012 at 22:52 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
Shljemunga
Nivo: Forumas sa iskustvom
Saburli ali ne i glup

Registriran(a): 23-01-2010
Odgovori: 39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zLmURwsg3ow

[Edited by Shljemunga on 18-05-2012 at 06:18 GMT] 

Dok kerovi laju karavana prolazi
18-05-2012 at 06:14 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
Shljemunga
Nivo: Forumas sa iskustvom
Saburli ali ne i glup

Registriran(a): 23-01-2010
Odgovori: 39

icon Re: Re: Illuminati New World Order

[Edited by Shljemunga on 18-05-2012 at 06:18 GMT]

Dok kerovi laju karavana prolazi
18-05-2012 at 08:56 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
borbeni
ko je dir'o djeda mraza

Registriran(a): 31-01-2009
Odgovori: 8575

šta reæi, koju posluku porati

http://opustise.ba/masonerija-u-tuzli-koincidencija/

09-07-2012 at 18:42 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
VV Cephei A
Nivo: Guest

Interesantno... Pomislio bih da je sluèajnost ali onda vidim onaj obelisk pa skontam da je vrlo moguæe da imaju umiješane prste u tome.

Treba imat na umu i to da imaju i zvaniènu ložu BiH.

www.glbih.org

18-07-2012 at 09:41 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
Fini
Nivo: Forumski vuk
Registriran(a): 29-10-2006
Odgovori: 539

THE SECRETS OF DIFFUSING
EVIL TACTICS OF MANU-MEDIA

Hollywood and the Pentagon make movies together since the early days of silent films. Hollywood producers get access to billions of dollars worth of military hardware and equipment such as tanks, jet fighters, nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers. In return the films portray the military in a positive light and help in their recruiting efforts. Killing in the name of the mother government is praised. Sharp shooters, bombers, and assassin are worshipped if they are fighting for the system, are in the military, or are associated with police department…

http://sheetalmarkam.wordpress.com/tag/subconscious/

ÈUDNIJE OD FANTAZIJE

Grèki filozof Sokrat uèio je svoje uèenike da se u potragu za istinom može krenuti samo onda kad se dovede u pitanje i analizira svako vjerovanje kojeg smo se do tada èvrsto držali. Ako odreðeno vjerovanje proðe sve testove evidencije, dedukcije i logike onda ono može da bude zadržano.
Nastavak proèitajte ovdje:

P.S.
Èudnije od Fantazije
http://www.galaksija.com/cofsadrzaj.htm

http://issuu.com/ra

mboslanina/docs/forum

[Edited by Fini on 02-10-2013 at 23:13 GMT]

03-10-2013 at 04:16 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
Fini
Nivo: Forumski vuk
Registriran(a): 29-10-2006
Odgovori: 539

Kako musliman treba gledati na teorije zavjere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v70yfYloWt8

[Edited by Fini on 03-10-2013 at 00:16 GMT]

03-10-2013 at 07:09 | Ukljuèi u odgovor
Trenutno aktivni korisnici
Aktivni gosti: 8
Skriveni clanovi: 0
Aktivni èlanovi: 0
Sretan roðendan: eurovafel, jami, kiki, Kiseljak_71, mikiba/mirsad.baralic, RASKO, suzana, TlrgoCeme
FORUM : Religija i filozofija : Illuminati New World Order New Topic Post Reply

Strana: 1 2 3 4 5

Niste logirani? Nadimak / Username: Password: Sakrij mi ime
Zaboravili ste password?

Pregled tema u posljednjih 24 sata
Pregled poruka u posljednjih 24 sata
(dva dana, sedam, 30 dana)

Pregled pisanja foruma�a u posljednjih 24 sata

Skokni do foruma:

Kontaktiraj nas | tuzlarije.net